Our friendly and dedicated staff strives for maximum patient comfort and oral health. As such, we have become experts in a branch of restorative dentistry called laser dentistry. Painless, fast, and accomplished with no anesthesia, laser dentistry precisely treats hard and soft tissue dental issues.
The Solea Hard and Soft Tissue Laser
Lasers can treat:
- Uneven gum lines
- Infected gums (due to periodontitis or tooth abscess)
- Decayed enamel and dentin, the inner layer of a tooth's structure
- Small cosmetic issues such as pitted enamel
- Multiple problems, such as several small cavities, in one visit
Laser Dentistry has Several Advantages
Overall, the biggest advantage benefits the patient. Individuals who have been treated with the laser report that they are exceptionally comfortable and anxiety-free. According to the Dental Fear Research Center at the University of Washington at Seattle, dental phobia is one of the biggest reasons people avoid getting the routine care and restorative procedures they need. Laser dentistry helps these individuals feel little to no fear--often simply because they spend far less time in the dental chair.
In addition to these benefits, there is no need for:
- The dental drill, and its noise and vibration
- Anesthesia, injections and their side effects such as a numb face or "fat" lip
- Multiple visits to the dental office
Laser dentistry allows your dentist better instrument control and outstanding versatility. In other words, we can use the laser to treat a wide variety of oral health problems with no cutting, suturing or bleeding. Patients are able to resume their normal activities, such as school and work, right away with no restrictions on what they eat and drink.
Experience This Innovation Now
Why wait to get the most modern preventive, restorative and cosmetic dental services available? Contact us today to learn more!